Since the building modernization/remodel was completed in 2015, All Creatures Hospital now has (15) new dog runs and (45) new cage enclosures for dogs, cats and pocket pet boarding.
First and foremost, All Creatures Hospital is a medical facility and the pet boarding is supervised by our veterinarians and trained veterinary staff. This is extremely important for our boarding patients because:
- Each boarding patient is examined by a veterinarian – every day during their stay.
- Registered Veterinary Technicians and trained Veterinary Assistants care for all of the patients – not just "kennel help"
- The hospital is staffed from 6:00am to 8:00pm every day.
- Every boarding patient is checked every hour by trained veterinary staff
- Dogs are walked every 3 hours (6:00am to 8:00pm) outside on our lawn.
- We also offer day stays.
Our Veterinary Supervised boarding has been a big success and it is important to make a reservation early for your pet's next stay at All Creatures Hospital.
Call the hospital and speak to a staff member about your pet's specific requirements for boarding.