Getting Pet Health InformationThere are many sources of information available to pet owners: books and magazines; friends and family; and an endless supply of online information.
The internet can be a great source of information, but it is also a major source of MISinformation. Sometimes it can be difficult to separate the good information from the bad. Adding to the confusion, anyone can post something online and promote themselves as an expert.
The doctors and staff at All Creatures Hospital recognized the difficulty in finding credible Pet Health Information and decided to simplify the process for you. This should allow you to get accurate and up to date Pet Health Information for your pet.
- Call All Creatures Hospital (858-481-7992)
- The hospital is open from 6:00am – 8:00pm every day of the year (including weekends and holidays)
- The hospital is staffed for 6 AM to 8 PM care and staff is available to answer your calls.
- When you call your pet's medical record can be easily accessed so we can provide help personalized to your pet's needs.
- Our staff is highly trained and skilled to provide help and assistance to you – even if you have never been to All Creatures Hospital.
- Internet Options – the following websites have been screened and recommended by the doctors at All Creatures Hospital. In addition, these websites are used a source for printed information for our clients.