OUR NEWEST COVID-19 (Coronavirus) UPDATE!
WE ARE OPEN from 7am-7pm: Monday – Saturday, Closed Sundays
FOR YOUR PET'S HEALTH & MEDICAL NEEDS
In these uncertain times, All Creatures Hospital is implementing new procedures so that we may continue to provide the highest quality care for your pets. As the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, our entire team is ready and standing by to support you and your pet. You rely on us every day for your pet’s veterinary needs, and we are going to continue to provide reliable access to the services you count on. This includes routine health care needs as well as ill-pet concerns.
Effective immediately, we have adopted a concierge policy at our hospital. We will only allow patients (pets) inside the building. This is for the safety of you, our clients, as well as our staff and everyone's families.
What to do when you arrive:
- Call the hospital (858) 481-7992 when you arrive in the parking lot.
- Please remain in your vehicle with your pet.
- A team member will come to your car to retrieve your pet(s), masked and gloved.
- Once your pet is in the hospital, the doctor or technician will update you on their condition and the recommended care plan.
We will continue scheduling elective procedures (spays; neuters; dental cleanings) but on a more limited basis. If you already have a procedure scheduled, we will be keeping these appointments as planned.
Please know that we are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our patients, our team, and the community. This includes enhanced cleaning procedures in our practice. To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 we have stepped up the following procedures:
- All employees continue to wash hands with disinfectant soap before and after each patient, and are wearing masks and gloves.
- All common areas in our office are cleaned using first-line American Hospital grade disinfectants throughout the day.
- We thoroughly sanitize all exam rooms after each patient by wiping down all examination tables, counter tops, floors, cages, clean leashes, door handles, etc.
- We are maintaining a safe 6-foot distance from others.
- We are restricting visits from clients if they have a fever or any respiratory symptoms.
- We are doing a weekly fogging mist of professional grade spray in the whole hospital.
- If anyone on our staff exhibits any symptoms of upper respiratory disease, they will also be staying home to convalesce.
- Please call us to discuss other options for caring for your pet: (858) 481-7992.
We will keep you, our valued clients, informed of any relevant changes over the coming days and weeks. Please know that we will do all we can to continue to provide excellent care in a safe environment.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a comprehensive website with general information and more about COVID-19 and animals. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
The American Veterinary Medical Association also has excellent information as to how COVID-19 relates to your pets. https://www.avma.org/sites/default/files/2020-03/covid-19-faq-pet-owners_031620.pdf
Dr. Michael H. Mulvany DVM MS
Dr. Katie Tiglio DVM
Dr. Nancy Norell DVM
All Creatures Hospital
3665 Via de la Valle
Del Mar, CA 92014
Email [email protected]